Trillium Family Solutions offers internship opportunities in a variety of our programs. We currently accept interns from Associate, Bachelor, and Master level programs from many different universities and colleges. Trillium is dedicated to advancing the education opportunities of the students in our area. Master level counseling internships are available at all three of our locations: Canton, Massillon, and Alliance.
The purpose of the Internship Program at Trillium is to prepare the intern for practice in the Mental Health, Substance Abuse, Social Service (or related) and support services fields. The following programs are currently available for internships:
· Family Counseling Program- Master level students only.
(we currently do not accept practicum placements – internship only)
· Community Psychiatric Supportive Treatment
· Family Care Solutions
· HIV/AIDS Case Management
· Economics, Education, and Empowerment
· Administrative (Clerical/Intake/Marketing/Billing/Records)
If you have questions or would like to be considered for an internship at Trillium Family Solutions please email a copy of your resume and a cover letter to Stephanie Duke: email@example.com, 330-454-7066 ext. 443.
In your cover letter please include the following:
· School and degree program.
· What year you are in (sophomore, concentration year, practicum or internship, etc).
· When your internship would start and end.
· How many total hours and how many hours per week needed.
· What program you are interested in.
· Supervision requirements for your internship.
Resumes and cover letters will be reviewed and if there are internships available, prospective interns will be contacted to complete an interview. All applicants should be prepared to provide three professional or educational references. If you seek an internship that will involve contact with Trillium’s consumers you will be required to have a drug screen and background check completed.
Space available for lease at Canton site
Various rental options available. See flier for details.
Trillium works with many partners in order to serve our community. Visit our Partners Page for more information.
View our publications below:
Persons interested in accessing our 990 should submit their request to Andrew Seiler, Executive Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us on Facebook!
Treatment Works. People Recover.